Tuesday, May 18, 2010

You guys are the TITS

I want to start off by saying that I think of all of you like my family. Lord knows that my family off line sucks balls but it helps knowing that you guys are always there ! Weather that be talking shit on live or posting these dumbass blogs. You guys are the best and I could not ask for a better group of players. Now with all that shit out of they way ( that feels more like me) I want to say that we all need to remember that all the little bull shit and crying, don't mean shit when it comes to life and the big picture. I mean think about it, whats more important,bitching because someone beat you down in a video game or make sure that the person next to you and on the other end of the headset knows that you got there back weather it be in our fake world of games or in real life? I want each and everyone of you to know the Prime has got your back on and off live. No matter what it is you can call me day or night, or email me, or text. It don't matter, I'M HERE. I know I sound gay as all hell right now but it's how I feel about you son's of bitch's.  To end all of this, I truly believe this is something to live by

life is a storm, my friends. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout  Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will truly know you as I know you: Steven J Thompson The Man
                                                                                                           Richard  Nieves The Man
                                                                                                           McQuaid The Man                                so on and so forth

5 comments:

  1. I promised myself I wouldn't cry

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy shit take away the j and i wrote that quote lol but im got ur backs as well guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so honored to have a friend as gay as yourself. Just playing, my friend. Same here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'm now leaving this sausage fest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Sniff* I love you too man, I love you too.

    ReplyDelete