Tuesday, May 4, 2010

broken games and females

dont you just hate it when yoiur woman breaks your video games and cuts you off from everyone you love playing cuz i do and i know someone else who does as well but im not mentioning names and i do believe that particular female knows exactly who im talking about. i want another teamate to kick ass with me in reach damn it. bumble is a great teamate dont get me wrong but imagine how unstopable we would be if we had another awesome teamate...no not ratchet lmao. we want prime and im going on strike untill we get him damn it! btw dont get mad at him star this is my post so get mad at me. im aware i said names but i dont care cuz its natural for guys like me and prime to mouth off lol but that dont mean you gotta break games maybe a couple balls but never games thats just makes you uncool and no one wants to be an uncool kid.

3 comments:

  1. You know what, I will buy the game, so that Prime could watch ME play it. And to add to my uncoolness that I care so much about, I will not buy any other game for Prime to prohibit the bromance you got going with Prime. Prime you can thank Jazz for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn it star you foiled my plans. Shit now my plan of making prime jealous just wont work shit shit shit lmfao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone who gets Prime out of my hair a friend o' mine!!!

    ReplyDelete