Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fall Out Boy, WTF?




When I first got into high school, my new friends and I would listen to Fall Out Boy all the time. When we hung out, ate together, and did other stuff, FOB was with us in spirit.

They were a great band because they were one of those alternative rock bands I could just jump too and not hear as much heavy metal as I could stand if there was any there. Stump is an awesome singer to me and well...Pete...I really don't know what to say...Ashley? Your sick, sir!

Then they got more mainstream and to some, the magic was gone. I couldn't blame them for wanting to hit big with their careers, I still enjoyed their music.

Now they broke up...Fall Out Boy...WTF?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure I've heard their music before but I just can't seem to remember any of them at the time.

    ReplyDelete