Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Latte

Why do people Bitch in video games? I think that it comes down to a few reasons, such as most people can not admit that others might be better then them. Everyone seems to have an ego the size of a 700 pound Gorilla! Why is it, that it's so hard to admit it that there might be someone better then you? You are always going to find people who are better then you at something and if you think that you are perfect and that just can't happen, well then that's your first fault! Second, some people are just little Bitch's and there is nothing anyone can do about it, except for beating the living shit out of them. I'm a firm believer that all the shit talkers and whiny bitch are people that have never been in a fight or have never been checked for that matter, but who is to blame for that? I think its the internet, bad parenting, and America as a whole has become weak and soft to boot! And then there's the people who just plain hate them self's and their lives and that carry's over to their online play. They like to yell and make them self's feel big because that's the only outlet they have to do so. I would bet that any one of the three types that I mention here would shit them self's, if they were ever confronted in person on there bullshit ( former RID members). I really do laugh at all the "Big Talk" that goes on during online play, I mean your going to call someone a bitch or tell them to suck your cock, what the hell are you getting out of that? I feel like a big man now I just told RIDxRatchet to lick my balls. Take that person I have never met and most likely will never meet! Sure should you! I mean give me a break, play the game and remember it's just a game!!!! Don't think your a bad ass Mother F@*KER because you kick ass at a VIDEO GAME!!!! Or maybe I'm wrong and all gamers are Bad Asses!

5 comments:

  1. agreed ill admit theres better players than me but when it goes from easy to kill to extremely god damn hard to kill thats when ill start bitching cough cough Brawl erm sry something in my throat. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just like to say that i am a total badass , the best there is, was, or ever will be. When i wake up in the morning i piss excellent lmao

    and p.s. RIDxRatchet lick my balls...it works i feel like a big man now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, cuz no one is able put someone in their place for mouthing off to you anymore since everyone loves to sue nowaday. So people have learned they could say what ever they want without any consequences. Who's fault is that then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can kill any gamer out there at least once. I keep trying and that's what makes me a badass. I don't ussually talk shit though. When I do, it's either really funny, incredibly stupid, or highly offensive. Better to just keep my mouth shut I say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. some people should learn to take that advice!

    ReplyDelete