Friday, April 30, 2010

jokes

What has eight arms and an IQ of 60?
Four guys watching a football game.

How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?
One-He just holds it up there and waits for the world to revolve around him.

What's the smartest thing a man can say?
"My wife says...

What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?
You didn't hold the pillow down long enough.

Why do doctors slap babies' butts right after they're born?
To knock the penises off the smart ones.

How can you tell when a man is well hung?
When you can just barely slip your finger in between his neck and the noose

How many men does it take to pop popcorn? Three: One to hold the pan, and two others to show off and shake the stove.

1 comment:

  1. These are the best Jokes I've heard in this blog post! I'm glad I don't have a penis because that would mean that I wouldn't have access to my brain. We all know that a brain is strictly ornamental to the male species!!! That's right, I went there>:P

    ReplyDelete