Monday, April 26, 2010

Do you Believe?






Well this is about something completely different then subject games or anything of that nature. Ghost,Spirits,Demons or whatever you might call them or weather or not you believe in them, there seems to be something going on and it seems to be on the raise! I personally have seen and heard things that I cant not explain. You might think me crazy or weird but I know that there are force out there that we as a society can not explain or understand. I think that most people, not all but most like to think that all there is, is us and that's it. I think that, that way of thinking helps people feel   as if they are in control of everything, but that is just not the case! I write this because I want to hear about things that have happened to all of you and if you have not had anything or do not believe in such things,thing give us your side of it or your reason for not believe. One of my first encounters was at Alcatraz Island where I took a picture of a window, with no possibility of a refection from anyone, there was a face in a window of a  closed build on the island. Now I have the pic and as soon as I find it I will post it here. But that is just one thing to get the ball rolling sorta speak.                                                                                                                

5 comments:

  1. i had an experience like that once. i was staying at my buddies house, i was 15 or 16. but i was sleeping next to him, no homo, i noticed this little girl just staring at me. she then looked at my buddy leaned into him and dissapeared. i then found out thats the same little girl theyve seen many times before in that house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I thought I saw a ghost that looked like Chewbacca. I swear it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet another story. Well my great aunt passed away last 4th of july, a few months after i was sitting in bed smoking a cigarette when a felt a warm area on my upper arm and it felt exactly like a hand on my arm. I knew it was her becuase in her final few months every time i saw her i would pat her on the shoulder. I think it was her saying thank you for taking care of her. Crazy shit man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jazz seems like you have had alot of shit happen! As for everyone else don't be shy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I have lots of different experiences but I will only talk about the poltergeist that haunts this house, and it's a really evil one that sucks the life out of you, kind of like a Dementor from Harry Potter, and I've seen its face and it's really hideous. Now the scariest part of it all is that it gave birth to Prime so I don't know what to make of it!

    ReplyDelete